Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FRC Kids Podcast Episode 9: What Is Your "Attitude" Reader Indicating?










Hey FRC Kids Leaders!! Check out the FRC Kids-Cast this week as we discuss “Attitude” in the P.A.T.H to our potential! You don’t want to miss this series geared around the book “Leadership Essentials in the Children’s Ministry” by Craig Jutila. Joining us on the topic of “Attitude” is FRC’s Hallandale Beach Campus Pastor Chris Brown. Remember......we value and want to hear your thoughts, experiences, and input!! Have a great week. See you all this weekend!!

Jackie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great topic...as were the last 2 on potential! I would like to say that based on the last few podcasts in this series "P.A.T.H.", I have some things I am going to begin to incorporate into my routine. When I first get there, I am going to do an "attitude check" of what I am projecting out and at the end of the night, I am going to ask myself "Did I do my best?" If the answer is no, I am going to do some serious soul searching on why , so that I can continually grow and do a better job for our kids, leaders and parents! Because they deserve our best & God deserves our best...we need to continually strive for that and nothing less! This is a personal challenge I am issuing myself (but making it public so you guys hold me accountable), but does anyone care to join me in this?

-Gina Asada - Coach, Saturday night

Anonymous said...

I'm in Gina!! What a great way to go into the weekend. Let's hold each other accountable and help influence those around us. Great leadership!
Jackie

Anonymous said...

I'm in Gina! Lets hold each other accountable.....great way to go intot he weekend....and end it on a good note=) Thank you for your leadership, let's influence others in this endeavor!
JAckie