Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FRC Kids Podcast Episode 6: God is bigger than King Kong!









Hey FRC Kids Team! Check out the Kids-cast as we talk about another one of the Ethos here at FRC. Collaboration- Who am I doing life with? We are very excited to have Lilibeth Rivera our Connections Pastor as our special guest speaker this week. Join us as we dive into discussion on doing life together, the relevance it has in ministry, and getting plugged into adult small groups here at FRC! Remember to leave a comment or shoot us an email with your feedback!! Thanks! See you this weekend!!

In Him,


Jackie Fuller

3 comments:

Marcy Ribeiro said...

Hey ladies,
I know I'm a bit late, but I finally got to listen to last weeks podcast. Great job! And oh.. Lilibeth you rock! I love that girl and all of you as well. I'm learning so much about our Ethos and incorporating them into our ministry. So, just letting you know I'm here listening and learning.

becca said...

I too am here listening and learning. Great podcast ladies as usual. I look forward to getting hooked into a small group for myself. Helping in the childrens small group last week really helped me see how important it is for our/His children.

God Bless
Rebecca Smith

Nef said...

Thank you guys for your comments. It really does help us to know how we all benefit from the discussions. Rebecca, I hope that you do get involved in a small group. The relationships that you build are so AWESOME. Please let us know how we can help you get started :-). And, Marcy...I am a firm believer in the saying "better late than never."
:-) I love doing life with you all!