Monday, March 30, 2009

I KIDS about to launch!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's up you guys!!! So excited (imagine that) to share with you about all the great things God is rockin in FRC Kids. Yesterday we shot the FIRST EVER episode of I-Kids and it ROCKED!!! It's hard not to cry (sniff) over the amazing opportunity this brings us to reach little hearts all over the world! So many kids will have the chance to begin their walk, spend some real cool time with their parents, learn about important stuff like honesty and compassion while laughing and playing games. Sounds like a winner to me! We will stream live via the internet EVERY (yikes) Saturday at 4:00 pm LIVE on the (did I say Live? YES LIVE) on the main FRC site, I think, isn't that funny, I really have no clue, HA! Stay tuned, Once Pastor T approves, loves, mutilates, tweeks (how do you spell that) or scratches the whole idea (ugh), WE WILL BE ON! Can't wait to hear what YOU think about it! First LIVE show scheduled to stream on EASTER SATURDAY at 4:00 pm EST, that is April 11th, yes the very same weekend we are doing a zillion services! Gotta CHANGE THE WORLD, Believing in you...



Blessed to Serve,
Debbie Sands
Childrens Ministry Director

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Allright!!! first to post!!! Hey guys if you are not checking this out you need to. Go FRC Kids!!!! Patrick

Marcy Ribeiro said...

I'm so excited we are running this again... I was thinking about the other day...excited about all the new things that are beginning and about to begin... Doral Kids is excited as we are One church where your at... even if your a kid!!! Here to serve however i can... Yay FRC Kids!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO COOL !!!!!!!!